- Jeff Gadman, President, Thurston County Treasurer
- Amy Cziske, 2nd Vice-President, Kittitas County Treasurer
- Thad Duvall, Auditors Trustee, Douglas County Auditor
- Melissa Beaton, Clerks Trustee, Skagit County Clerk
- Craig Morrison, Coroners Trustee, Grant County Coroner
- Jon Tunheim, Prosecutors Trustee, Thurston County Prosecuting Attorney
- Rob Snaza, Sheriffs Trustee, Lewis County Sheriff
- Leslie Valz, Treasurers Trustee, Stevens County Treasurer
The NEO Committee, in consultation with WACO staff, will plan the structure, schedule, and topics to be featured at the quadrennial Newly Elected Officials (NEO) Conference. This conference is held every four years and serves as a networking and education event for county officials newly elected to their role and office.
In addition to providing general feedback and other duties tasked by the President or Board of Trustees, the NEO Committee is charged with the following duties:
- Planning, in consultation with WACO staff, the structure, schedule, and topics to be addressed at the quadrennial Newly Elected Officials Conference.
- Providing advice and guidance to WACO staff on the implementation of post event activities and continuing education for attendees of the event.